Your room will be ready from 3pm on the day of arrival. Should you arrive early you are more than welcome to leave your luggage with us, and we will do our best to get your room ready as soon as possible. On your day of departure, check out is at 11am.
- Credit card details will be taken at the time of booking and full prepayment will be taken 7 days prior to arrival from the given card.
- For bookings that fall into the 7-day window full payment will be taken at the time of reservation. For 4 nights or more please contact our reservations team on email@example.com or call 01736 888510
- All room prices are based on 2 adults sharing and includes breakfast.
- Reservations of 4 nights or more require the 1st night to be taken as a deposit. This is refundable up until 12 weeks prior to arrival date if a cancellation is made after this date the deposit is forfeited.
Special offers & Advance Purchase
Full payment will be required to confirm your booking. Advance purchase rates and special offers are subject to availability and only 1 offer can be applied to each stay. Your room rate will be confirmed at the time of booking; we regret that we cannot change the rate or terms of your stay once a booking has been confirmed. All room prices are based on 2 adults sharing and includes breakfast.
For standard reservations, if you let us know in writing 8 days or more before check-in there will be no charge.
If you wish to cancel your booking, we must receive notice in writing to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
7 days before check-in we will take a non-refundable payment from your card for the outstanding balance of your reservation. For Special Offers and Advance Purchase Rates, no refunds will be given.
We strongly recommend that you take out private travel insurance for your holiday to protect you from unforeseen circumstances that may result in cancellation charges.
Travelling with Children
We ask all our guests to notify us at the time of booking if they require an extra bed so we can advise if we have a suitable room available – children must not be left in rooms on their own.
Additional charges are as follows:
3-12 years £27.50 per night - includes breakfast Children over 12 years of age must be accommodated in their own bed. Our z-beds are not suitable for children over 12 years of age. Cots – whilst we don’t supply cots please let us know if you would like to bring your own and we will advise if we have a room big enough.
While we accept and welcome well-behaved dogs (8 months and older) and their responsible owners, we do have a few rules.
- The Godolphin is perfect for dogs, but we do ask that they are kept on a lead at all times in the public areas.
- Dogs are not allowed on the furniture, including beds.
- Dogs must not be left in rooms on their own.
- We have 8 dog-friendly rooms please check when making your reservation that we have the rooms available.
- Owners are liable for any damage caused by their dogs.
- Any complaints that arise due to noisy dogs must be dealt with by the owner.
- We reserve the right to ask any dog to be removed from the hotel at any time.
There is an additional cost of £25 for the first night and £15 for subsequent nights. An additional dog is £10 per night of stay with a max of 2 dogs per room.
Smoking and vaping is strictly forbidden in all guest bedrooms. A penalty of £150 will be charged in the case of smoking. Guests are reminded that The Godolphin is a non-smoking property.
Damages, losses and complaints
We remind guests that they will be liable for any loss, damage or complaints that may be caused at The Godolphin as a result of your party. This includes any amenities in the room that are not complimentary.
For guests staying on a Dinner, Bed and Breakfast basis your allocated allowance is for use towards food in our restaurant.
- There are no refunds or discounts for meals not taken by guests.
- A table will be reserved in the restaurant at the time of booking, but it is advised to specify a preferred time for your meal, to avoid disappointment as the restaurant can get busy.
Note: If you have made a reservation at our Bed and Breakfast Rate, we strongly advise you to book a table if you wish to dine with us to avoid disappointment. Please contact our reception team or book online.